Features: DIRECT Feedback Model
DIRECT Feedback™ Model – focused on performance and providing performance feedback, setting expectations and achieving organizational results. The DIRECT Feedback Model has six (6) steps that are designed to move people forward in alignment with the manger’s organizational goals.
Participants of the EXPEDITION Coaching™ Program are provided with a DIRECT Feedback™ Model laminated card. Tips for providing performance feedback and Coaching Relationship Compass are listed on the back of the card to support participants in providing performance feedback:
- DATA focuses on providing the specific, observed behaviour;
- IMPACT focuses on communicating the impact to the organization;
- REQUIREMENT focuses on setting the performance expectations;
- EXPLORE provides the opportunity for the coachee to develop a solution and action plan through coaching;
- COMMITMENT focuses on gaining commitment to an action plan;
- TRACK focuses on a process to monitor, track and follow-up.